Harbortouch - Retail Features
Harbortouch Retail Features & Benefits
A Harbortouch point of sale (POS) system simplifies inventory tracking so you always know exactly how much product you have on-hand, what you need and when you need to place orders.
- Set reorder points and restocking levels to prevent over/understocking
- Set multiple pricing structures for markups and discounts
- Create automatic purchase orders
- Identify best priced suppliers
- Identify bestselling items with detailed reports
Time/Money Saving Features
Our POS solutions streamline business operations so you can concentrate on improving customer service and increasing sales.
- Speed up transactions
- Barcode scanning, custom POS buttons and an easy-to-use touchscreen simplify transactions
- Create your own barcodes for products
- Eliminate the need for credit card terminals
- Credit and debit card transaction processing is all handled within the Harbortouch system
- Manage employee hours
- Employees use an integrated time clock program that tracks when they arrive, take breaks and sign out
- Manage payroll
- The integrated time clock can export employee information to a payroll system and allows you to compare hours with sales patterns to better predict staffing needs
- Identify productive employees by monitoring sales
Work Easily with Microsoft Office Suite and Other Software Solutions
Manage information efficiently across applications and formats.
- Exchanges information between Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, including sales, purchase orders and vendor data
- Shares reporting information with other programs, accountants and suppliers in formats that include Microsoft Office Excel, text, HTML, XML, or e-mail
- Exchanges sales data and inventory receipts with Intuit QuickBooks®*
Easy to Use
You can learn to use the familiar, Microsoft® Office-like interface in minutes. You will be up and running quickly, with intuitive wizards for installation, store setup, data importing, purchase orders, inventory management, pricing updates and more.
*Intuit®, the Intuit logo, and QuickBooks®, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Harbortouch is in no way affiliated with nor sponsored or endorsed by Intuit.
Contact your Harbortouch Sales Representative today and let us equip you with a dynamic POS system that will automate your daily management activities so you can concentrate on keeping your customers satisfied and spending.