access and usage of this website, the uses to which we might put that information, how we might disclose that information, and how you can correct
or update that information.
TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH HARBORTOUCH'S WEBSITE. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OTHER METHODS OR SOURCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY OUR AFFILIATES, VENDORS, OR PARTNERS.
- Harbortouch does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a
voluntary basis as part of the application process. Upon registration, the personally identifiable information about you that we may collect could
include your email address, name, address, and phone number, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, or other similarly
personal information of which you voluntarily advise us.
- Harbortouch employs cookies to allow users to navigate more easily through the site. Cookies are small text or data files that are
stored on your computer in order to identify your computer to the site so we recognize repeat users. The information stored in the cookie is only
used for general statistical tracking and does not give us access to your computer or any personal information about you. We may use this general
data to assist us in improving our web site and services offered. If you prefer not to allow us to use cookie technology, you should have the ability
to disable cookies through your browser’s features (see its help menu). However, to take full advantage of the programs or services offered by
Harbortouch, we recommend that you set your browser to allow cookies or to entrust this website.
- The user should be aware that if you request information from Harbortouch through our on-line contact forms, we ask for and store the
business-related information you provide (such as name, e-mail address, corporate profile, etc.) to assist us in responding to your request. This
information is used for business contacts only and is stored on a secured network.
- Unless you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to Harbortouch, we will collect only anonymous or aggregate information
such as visits per page, demographics of site visitors, etc.
- Harbortouch utilizes industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all personal data you submit directly to us. Any data
that is stored on Harbortouch's servers and within our control is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public.
We routinely evaluate our data security practices to identify security threats or opportunities for improvement. However, we cannot warrant or
guarantee the security of our servers as no security measure is considered impenetrable, nor can we guarantee that information you transmit to
Harbortouch will not be intercepted.
- Your personal information may be shared with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and financial institutions through which
Harbortouch provides the credit card processing and related services that match your business profile and assist us with establishing,
maintaining and managing our relationship with you. If your personal information is shared with third parties, we will only provide the information
they need to deliver the service. Such third parties are bound by our contractual requirements to ensure personal information is safeguarded and are
prohibited from using your information for any other purpose. By submitting your information to us, you are also authorizing these businesses to have
access to this information.
- We may release personally identifiable information about you if we have reasonable cause to believe that such release is required by law; if we
determine such disclosure is legally advisable, that such release is necessary to protect our rights and property; that such release is necessary to
protect any fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the site. We may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or
consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so.
- You may change, update or remove your personally identifiable information at any time by accessing the “Merchant Login” page or by contacting us at
1-800-959-3840. Notwithstanding same, you are advised that archived or residual information, including personally identifiable information, will
remain within our databases, logs, backup media and other records and will not be permanently removed even upon cancellation of your account. If
should contact Harbortouch at the number above.
- As you navigate throughout our site, you may click to sites for our different divisions and/or subsidiaries. Please be advised that these sites
may have their own privacy statements or policies. In such case, this policy will not apply if other sites have separate policies.
will not go into effect until we have notified you of the changes by placing a notice on our site 30 days before they take effect and provided you
an opportunity to delete your user account. Continued usage of any of the interactive or subscription features of the site after a change in this
Last Updated: October 2009.